Friday 9 September 2016

My Trip to USA


By the grace of God and your best wishes, I have been granted visitor visa to USA. I will be leaving for USA by mid-October and plan to raise the profile of the Sikh Heritage in Pakistan. Therefore I would request my friends from USA who follow me on Facebook and are aware of my work to contact their Gurdwara Sahibs and local Sikh/South Asian Organizations to arrange a presentation by myself. I plan to stay in USA for a month but I need to arrange and plan the itinerary as USA is a big country.I am in USA from 12 October to 12 or 14 November .
Please share my FB page Khalsa Raj Footsteps in Pakistan with your Local Gurdwara Sahib or organizationhttps://www.facebook.com/Khalsarajfootstepsinpakistan/
Also contact me directly on FB messenger and I will be able to share my CV with you after you had initial talks with your Gurdwara Sahib and/or local Sikh Organization.
I hope through your cooperation I will be able to visit maximum numbers of Gurdwaras and Sikh organizations across USA and raise the profile of Sikh heritage in Pakistan.
Thanks






No comments:

Post a Comment